|MyChart provides an easy and secure way to manage your health care online. Use it to view a portion of your medical record, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from your desktop computer or mobile device. With MyChart, you can:
- Email a question to your provider
- Schedule, cancel and receive reminders for upcoming clinic appointments
- Schedule and cancel screening mammograms
- View and print your immunization history
- Receive results for most lab and imaging tests online
- Get after visit summaries and discharge instructions for clinic appointments and selected hospital services
- Manage the health care of a loved one online with proxy access
- Access your health information using your Android®, Apple iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad®. Download the free MyChart app and see test results, communicate with your provider, confirm or cancel appointments and more!
|Sign up for MyChart today! There are three ways to register for a MyChart account:
- Online: If you have a current, valid email address in your electronic medical record at Glencoe Regional Health Services, Allina Health or an affiliated health care system, click here to sign up online now. If you’re not sure if your email address is on record, call the clinic or hospital registration.
- In person: Ask your nurse or medical assistant can help you activate your MyChart account during a clinic appointment or inpatient hospital stay. Or, if you’d prefer to activate your account from the privacy of your home, any clinic or hospital staff member can give you a unique activation code and instructions. If you received a MyChart activation code from your clinic, please enter your activation code.
- By fax or mail: Download the MyChart Sign-Up Form, complete it, and return it by fax or mail. To sign up for yourself and your child, please also complete and return the Child Proxy Form. To sign up for yourself and an adult whose medical care you manage, please also complete and return both pages of the Adult Proxy Form. The patient (or authorized person) must sign the proxy form to authorize release of his or her medical information.
Call MyChart Services toll-free at 1-855-551-6555, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
If this is a medical emergency, dial 911.
Please do not use MyChart to send messages requiring urgent attention.
Frequently asked questions about MyChart
MyChart is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation.