Due to the prevalence of influenza and other viruses, we are asking for your cooperation to keep our patients and residents healthy by complying with the following temporary visitor restrictions:
Hospital and Long Term Care Visitor Restrictions
• Visitors are limited to immediate family members
• Only two visitors per patient at a time
• No one who is ill will be permitted to visit
• No children under the age of 5 are allowed to visit
• Guests who are on campus for business-related purposes, such as appointments or visiting residents and patients, are welcome to join us for meals in our cafeteria. However, our cafeteria is not available to the general public when hospital visitor restrictions are in effect.
We may make exceptions to the visitor rules on a case-by-case basis for compassionate reasons. Thank you for helping to protect our patients and residents.