Checking in at GRHS
During construction, please use the clinic entrance when checking in for hospital services.
Whether you’re coming for a same-day procedure or an overnight stay, here’s what you can do to make your check-in go smoothly:
- Remember to pay attention to dietary restrictions. Some procedures require fasting from midnight, or for a specific period of time.
- Only take your regular daily medicines as directed by your doctor.
- If you’ll be with us overnight, pack what makes you comfortable — toiletries, slippers, a book, phone numbers.
- Bring any forms that have been given or sent to you, and please complete them before you arrive.
- Bring your insurance card and Medicare card, if applicable.
- Please call us if you’ll be late for your assigned check-in time!
- Park in the lot by the hospital entrance, and be sure to lock your car. If you will be under any kind of sedation while you’re here, you must arrange to have someone pick you up after your procedure or hospital stay.
- Check in at the hospital entrance. You’ll be directed from there. (During construction, please use the clinic entrance.)
- If you bring family or a friend with you, they’ll be told where to wait for you, and how they’ll be contacted about your condition.
Need more information? Let us help.
If you have questions about your scheduled procedure, call your doctor. For other questions about your hospital admission, call the hospital’s main switchboard at 320-864-3121 or toll-free 1-888-526-4242.
For the protection of our patients, visitors and employees, GRHS facilities and grounds are tobacco free.