We offer competitive salaries, shift differentials, a positive work environment and a tobacco-free campus. And did we mention our wonderful cafeteria?
For all full-time and regular part-time employees*
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health care plan from BlueCross BlueShield. Our employees pay just a small percentage of the total premium. GRHS offers the option of a Health Reimbursement Account or a Health Savings Account plan.
- Dental care plan from Delta Dental of Minnesota
- Basic group life insurance plus accidental death and dismemberment coverage at no cost to employees
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending account to help employees pay for qualified medical and childcare expenses
For all full-time, regular part-time, part-time II and part-time III employees*
- 401(k) plan to which GRHS contributes 2.25 percent of salary for each eligible employee, and will also match up to 50 percent of the first 5 percent of salary contributed by the employee. To be eligible, an employee must be age 21 or older, an employee of GRHS for one continuous year, and have 1,000 or more hours of service in a one-year period.
- Education reimbursement when courses are job-related, pre-approved, and health-care-related
For all full-time, regular part-time, part-time II, part-time III, per diem and on-call employees*
- Shift differentials for evening and night-shift employees. On-call employees are guaranteed pay for at least two hours.
- Holiday pay for company-designated holiday shifts.
- 529 Plan for college savings
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Tobacco cessation classes and counseling
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Discounts for a wide variety of events, theaters, theme parks and lodgings in Minnesota. Visit MERSC for details.
* Full-time and part-time employees are those who work at least 48 hours in each two-week pay period and are eligible for all benefits. On-call, per diem, part-time II, and part-time III employees work in flexible situations and are eligible for selected benefits.